For this practice we will be doing a light workout and then reviewing kata. We will also do sparring practice between the students and teachers (jigeko) from 8:30PM-9:00PM. To participate in jigeko you will need your equipment (bogu) and a record of vaccination or a recent negative COVID-19 test.
For Kyu level participants we will be practicing the kata using this video:
English Version (Toggle subtitles with the “CC” button)
For Dan level participants we will be practicing the kata in this video:
- Masks must be worn by all participants
- Complete the updated waiver here
- Print and sign the practice participation form here
- Wear exercise clothes (Please wear dogi / hakama once you have them)
- Bring your shinai (bamboo sword) and your bokuto and shoto (wooden sword for kata)
- To participate in jigeko from 8:30-9:00 bring your gear (bogu)
We are looking forward to seeing you!