Regular Practice – Novi Meadows Elementary School
A badge is required to enter the school. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a pass.
- Dress in loose workout clothes
- We will provide a shinai (bamboo sword) for you to use
- Kendo is practiced barefoot on hardwood floors, please plan accordingly
For more information refer to our page on Joining the Detroit Kendo Dojo
- Masks must be worn by all participants
- Complete the updated waiver here
- Print and sign the practice participation form here
- Wear exercise clothes (Please wear dogi / hakama once you have them)
- Please bring all your protective gear (bogu – men, kote, dou, tare, etc.) for this practice. Beginners will be dismissed at 6:30. If you are wearing bogu you may be allowed to participate from 6:30-7:00; please check with the sensei beforehand.
We are looking forward to seeing you!