For this practice we will be doing non-kata exercises (shinai keiko), like our Saturday practices.
Beginners (non-bogu) will finish practice at 8:30. They can observe jigeiko (sparring practice) from 8:30 to 9:00PM.
Beginners (non-bogu) will finish practice at 8:30. They can observer from 8:30 to 9:00PM.
- Masks must be worn by all participants
- Complete the updated waiver here
- Print and sign the practice participation form here
- Wear exercise clothes (Please wear dogi / hakama once you have them)
- Please bring all your protective gear (bogu – men, kote, dou, tare, etc.) for this practice.
We are looking forward to seeing you!