Starting on 4/7/2021 (WED) in-person practice will resume at the Northville Community Center from 7:00PM – 9:00PM.
We will also continue our Saturday in-person practice at the Plymouth PARC from 5:00PM – 7:00PM.
- Masks must be worn by all participants
- Complete the updated waiver here
- Print and sign the practice participation form here
- Wear exercise clothes (Please wear dogi / hakama once you have them)
- Bring your regular gear (shinai, bokuto, dou, tare etc)
With this re-opening of weekday in-person practice, we will return to two in-person practice sessions per week. To support that we are also returning to the monthly tuition system. Paid but unused dues as of March 2020 will be credited to each member/family. Tuition dues will be collected at the in-person practice sessions. Cash will not be collected as of SAT Apr 3rd at PARC in Plymouth.
Details about membership and tuition can be found on the “How to Join the Detroit Kendo Dojo ” page.